Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Eden's Nectar Bourbon Chicken
- 1 fresh peach - peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 mango - peeled, seeded and diced
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons good quality bourbon whiskey (such as Maker's Mark®)
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 untreated cedar plank, soaked in water for 2 hours
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.4g|
|Saturated Fat 1.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|