Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 12 to 16 ounces shelled edamame, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup, packed, roughly chopped fresh cilantro, including stems
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup lime or lemon juice
- 1-2 teaspoons salt
- 5 shakes of Tabasco (less or more to taste)
- 3 drops of dark sesame oil (more to taste)
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?