Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Edamame Corn Chowder
- 3 slices bacon (4 ounces) cut crosswise into -inch strips
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 2 cans (14.5 ounces each) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 red potato (6 ounces) scrubbed and cut into -inch cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 2 cups frozen shelled edamame
- 1 can (15 ounces) creamed corn
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?