Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 cups (340 g) shelled and frozen edamame
- 1 can (15 ounces, or 420 g) chickpeas, with liquid
- 8 ounces (227 g) sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup (65 g) finely ground raw cashews
- 1/2 cup (60 g) nutritional yeast
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon liquid smoke (optional)
- 1 teaspoon Braggs Liquid Aminos or soy sauce
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 1/2 cups (420 g) chickpea flour
- Oil, for frying
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?