Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Edamame Avocado Salad Sandwich
- 1 cup frozen shelled edamame, thawed
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon wasabi paste
- Garlic chile paste, to taste (I use 1/8 teaspoon)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Bread slices (I use Sesame Seed or Whole Wheat Bread)
- Cucumber slices, for serving, optional
Directions:View on Two Peas and Their Pod
Why don't we display directions?