Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ed Giobbi's Sweet Red Pepper Sauce for Pasta
- 2 very red, unblemished sweet red peppers, about ½ pound
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups coarsely chopped onions
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon hot red pepper flakes
- 1 cup chicken stock
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- ¼ cup chopped basil
- 1 pound cooked pasta
- Grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 557kcal (28%)|
|Total Fat 10g (15%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (7%)|
|Cholesterol 2mg (1%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 99g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|