Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 250g block cold butter
- 350g plain flour
- juice lemon
- 25g butter
- 200g currants
- 50g mixed chopped peel
- 100g light muscovado sugar
- 1 tsp each of cinnamon , ginger and ground allspice
- zest of 1 lemon and 1 orange, plus a few tbsp of orange juice
- 1 egg white , lightly beaten
- lightly crushed La Perruche sugar cubes (available at Waitrose, delis or online) or 3 tbsp preserving sugar
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?