Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 250g pack butter , softened, plus extra for greasing
- 250g soft light brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- 100g plain flour
- 250g self-raising flour
- 100g buttermilk
- 2 eating apples , peeled, cored and diced to about 1cm pieces
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp mixed spice
- tsp ground cloves
- zest 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 2 tbsp soft light brown sugar
- 85g currants
- 85g raisins
- 50g mixed peel
- 85g icing sugar , sifted
- zest and juice 1 lemon
- a few sugar cubes , roughly crushed
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?