Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Eat Michigan Salad
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 heads butter lettuce - rinsed, and torn
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- 2 Granny Smith apples, cored and cut into matchsticks
- 4 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 3 ounces chopped candied pecans
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 21.1g|
|Saturated Fat 4.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 17.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|