Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Easy tomato pizzas
- 450g strong white bread flour , plus more to dust
- 7g sachet fast-action yeast
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil , plus extra to serve
- 350ml warm water
- about 5 tbsp roast tomato sauce (see tip below), or stir together 100ml passata and a crushed garlic clove
- 8 tomatoes (green, orange, red, yellow - all different shapes and sizes)
- your choice of toppings: goat's cheese (with rind), grated Parmesan or Parmesan shavings, handful rocket, prosciutto
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?