Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Easy spiced salmon kedgeree
- 300g basmati rice
- 100g unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp hot curry paste (Madras)
- 1 small red onion , finely chopped
- 225g hot smoked salmon , cut into chunks or flaked
- 4 hard-boiled eggs , shelled then roughly chopped
- 4 spring onions , cut into 3cm lengths and finely shredded
- juice of 1 lime
- 2 tbsp each chopped fresh coriander and flatleaf parsley
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?