Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Easy poached salmon with salsa verde
- 1 tsp peppercorns
- 200ml white wine vinegar
- 1 fennel bulb , thinly sliced
- 2 bay leaves
- few parsley stalks (from the bunch used for the salsa verde)
- 1kg/2lb 4oz piece British salmon fillet , skin on
- few lemon slices
- 3 or 4 garlic clove
- 5 anchovy fillets, rinsed if packed in salt
- zest and juice 2 unwaxed lemons
- large bunch flat-leaf parsley , leaves and stems
- large bunch basil , leaves and stems
- 4 tbsp capers drained and rinsed
- 6 tbsp rapeseed or extra-virgin olive oil
- steamed Jersey Royal potatoes , buttered, and asparagus, to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?