Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Easy cheese fondue
- 2 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 tsp cornflour
- 250g cheddar , grated
- 250g Gruyre , grated
- 3 tbsp crme frache
- 4 thick slices bread , such as sourdough, chopped into chunks
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 carrots , cut into batons
- 2 peppers , deseeded and cut into strips
- 2 celery sticks, thickly sliced
- 200g pack mini salami or 1 thin salami cut into bite-size chunks
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?