Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Easy and Quick Swiss Steak
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- salt and pepper to taste
- paprika to taste
- 2 pounds beef cube steaks
- 3 green bell pepper, sliced into rings
- 3 red bell pepper, sliced into rings
- 4 onions, sliced into rings
- 4 (14.5 ounce) cans crushed tomatoes
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.7g|
|Saturated Fat 2.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 48.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|