Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Easy and Fast Cajun Chicken Caesar Salad
- 1/4 pound bacon
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into strips
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon light olive oil
- 1 head romaine lettuce- rinsed, dried and chopped
- 1/2 cup Caesar salad dressing
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 24.7g|
|Saturated Fat 6.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|