Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Easy and Delicious Mexican Pork Chops
- cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 6 boneless pork chops
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 3 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked long-grain white rice
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup picante sauce
- 1/4 cup taco seasoning mix
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13.5g|
|Saturated Fat 5.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 47.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|