Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Easy and Awesome Spinach Salad
- 4 slices bacon, or more to taste
- 1 (16 ounce) bag fresh spinach, stems removed
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.3g|
|Saturated Fat 2.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 18.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|