Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Easy Weeknight Beef Stroganoff
- 2 pounds boneless beef top sirloin steak, cut into 2x1/4-inch strips*
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 (18 ounce) can Progresso™ Recipe Starters™ creamy portabella mushroom cooking sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- Hot cooked noodles (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.2g|
|Saturated Fat 7.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|