Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Easy Vegetarian Chili
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 carrot, peeled and chopped
- 1 celery stalk, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, diced, seeds removed
- 3 (15 oz.) cans diced tomatoes
- 2 (15 oz.) cans red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 (15 oz.) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 cups water
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cumin
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Directions:View on Two Peas and Their Pod
Why don't we display directions?