Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Easy Tofu Salad with Tuna and Watercress
- 3 cups bean sprouts
- 1 (12 ounce) package soft tofu, drained and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- 1 bunch watercress, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, cubed
- 1/4 cup Japanese pickled radish (optional)
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.5g|
|Saturated Fat 1.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|