Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Easy Three-Bean Chili
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1½ cups small-diced onion
- 1 cup diced bell peppers (a mix of red, yellow, and green is nice)
- ¼ teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon minced or crushed garlic
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Big pinch of cayenne pepper
- One 28-ounce can crushed tomatoes packed in tomato puree
- One 15-ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- One 15-ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
- One 15-ounce can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- One 15-ounce can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?