Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Easy Texas Chili
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 large bell pepper, minced
- 3 (15 ounce) cans pinto beans
- 2 (28 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 4 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 3 jalapeno peppers, minced (optional)
- 1/2 cup chili powder
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/20 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.3g|
|Saturated Fat 2.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|