Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Easy Teriyaki Kabobs
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin, trimmed, cut into 1-inch cubes*
- 1/2 cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 (20 ounce) can Dole pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 2 red or green bell peppers, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.4g|
|Saturated Fat 2.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|