Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Easy Tamarind Sauce
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 4 cups unsweetened prune juice
- One 23-ounce jar (2½ cups) unsweetened applesauce
- One 10-ounce jar (l cup) apricot jam (preferably with no sugar added)
- 1 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce (preferably Lea & Perrins, or another brand that lists tamarind as an ingredient)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 216kcal (11%)|
|Total Fat 0g (0%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 57g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|