Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Easy Sweet Chili
- 1 pound ground beef
- 6 cloves garlic, finely chopped - or more to taste
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 2 (15 ounce) cans light red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 (15 ounce) cans dark red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 (14.5 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 2 (15 ounce) cans corn
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.8g|
|Saturated Fat 3.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 85.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 22.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|