Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Easy Summer Pie
- 1 (9 inch) frozen pie crust, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, halved
- 4 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.4g|
|Saturated Fat 7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 34.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|