Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Easy Summer Clambake
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, room temperature
- 3 large garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 6 dozen littleneck clams, scrubbed
- 1/4 cup yellow cornmeal
- 2 celery stalks, cut crosswise in half
- 6 large fresh parsley sprigs
- 6 fresh thyme sprigs
- 2 small dried bay leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon whole black peppercorns
- 3 1 1/2-pound live lobsters
- 12 small (about 2-inch-diameter) red-skinned potatoes, scrubbed
- 6 small onions, peeled
- 1 1/2 pounds fully cooked smoked sausages (such as kielbasa or andouille sausage), cut into 6 portions
- 6 ears of corn, husked
- Chopped fresh parsley
- Lemon wedges
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?