Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Easy Steak Sandwich
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 medium onion, sliced
- 4 large fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 green bell pepper, sliced into long strips
- 1 (1/2 pound) well-marbled beef steak of any type, sliced as thinly as possible
- 3 tablespoons chopped pickled hot peppers
- 1 teaspoon Hot pepper sauce
- 2 slices sharp Cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 French baguette, cut in half lengthwise
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/1 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 57.7g|
|Saturated Fat 32.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 95.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|