Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Easy Spinach Lasagna with White Sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach
- 29 ounces Alfredo-style pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package lasagna noodles
- 1 pint part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 8 ounces shredded carrots
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/9 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 33.7g|
|Saturated Fat 14.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 31.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|