Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Easy Spinach Lasagna Recipe
- 1 (15- to 16-ounce) container whole-milk ricotta cheese
- 2 (10-ounce) boxes frozen spinach , thawed and excess liquid squeezed out
- 1 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese (about 3 ounces)
- 2 medium garlic cloves , minced
- 1 large egg , lightly beaten
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 (14.5-ounce) cans tomato sauce or jarred marinara sauce
- 1 (8- to 9-ounce) box no-boil lasagna noodles (12 noodles)
- 1 pound whole-milk mozzarella cheese , sliced 1/4 inch thick
- Vegetable or olive oil
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?