Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Easy Spinach Dal (Dhal, Dhall) Recipe
- 2 cups yellow split peas (about 14 ounces)
- 8 cups water
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice (from about 1 medium lemon)
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt , plus more as needed
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter (1 stick)
- 2 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 1 1/2 teaspoons turmeric
- 5 medium garlic cloves , peeled and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup peeled and finely chopped fresh ginger (from about a 4-inch piece)
- 1 medium serrano chile, stemmed and finely chopped
- 8 ounces baby spinach , washed and coarsely chopped
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?