Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Easy Spicy Turkey Chili Recipe
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 medium red bell pepper , medium dice
- 1 medium yellow onion , medium dice
- 2 medium garlic cloves , coarsely chopped
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt , plus more as needed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (28-ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth or stock
- 2 (14-ounce) cans cannellini beans , drained and rinsed
- 1 bay leaf
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Sour cream
- Tortilla chips
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?