Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Easy Spicy Thai Slow Cooker Chicken
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Asian-style toasted sesame salad dressing (such as Kraft® Asian Toasted Sesame Dressing & Marinade)
- 1 tablespoon Thai chili paste, or more to taste
- 1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 6 pieces skinless, boneless chicken (such as breast halves and thighs)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 51.1g|
|Saturated Fat 8.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|