Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Easy Slow-Cooker Baked Beans Recipe
- 1 pound dried navy or pea beans (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 8 ounces thick-cut bacon slices (about 6 slices), small dice
- 1 medium yellow onion , small dice
- 2 1/2 cups water , plus more for soaking the beans
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup dark molasses , also known as robust (not blackstrap)
- 1/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt , plus more as needed
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper , plus more as needed
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?