Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Easy Seafood Alfredo
- 16 ounces uncooked black squid ink pasta
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup fat-free half-and-half
- 6 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 slice fat-free American cheese, torn into pieces
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- ground black pepper to taste
- 2 (8 ounce) packages imitation crabmeat, flaked
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.1g|
|Saturated Fat 2.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 54g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|