Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Easy Salmon Acqua Pazza
- 1 pound salmon fillets, skin removed
- 1/2 white onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 tomato, diced
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon onion powder, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- sea salt and fresh black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.8g|
|Saturated Fat 3.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|