Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Easy Salisbury Steak
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 large onion, sliced into rings
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can milk
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.2g|
|Saturated Fat 5.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|