Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Easy Pumpkin Cream Trifle
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package spice cake mix
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 (3.4 ounce) packages cheesecake flavor instant pudding and pie filling
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1 cup chopped toasted pecans
- 1 cup English toffee bits
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/20 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 21.5g|
|Saturated Fat 7.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 42.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|