Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Easy Provenal Lamb
- 1 (6- to 7-pound) bone-in leg of lamb, trimmed and tied
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons chopped garlic (9 cloves), divided
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 pounds ripe red tomatoes, cored and 1-inch diced
- 1/2 cup good olive oil
- 1/2 cup good honey (see note), divided
- 1 large Spanish onion, sliced
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- Note: You'll want to use a liquidrather than a solidhoney for this recipe so it can be drizzled on the lamb.
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?