Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Easy Pork and Sauerkraut
- 1 pound pork roast, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 (32 ounce) jar sauerkraut with juice
- 1/2 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle beer
- 1/2 apple, peeled and cored
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh dill weed
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/5 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 3.9g|
|Saturated Fat 1.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|