Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Easy Pleasy Mac N Cheesy - US Navy Style
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni
- 8 ounces processed cheese (such as Velveeta®), cubed
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed Cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup freshly shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup crushed saltine crackers
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 22.4g|
|Saturated Fat 13.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 43.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|