Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Easy Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 (15 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups biscuit baking mix (such as Bisquick®)
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.9g|
|Saturated Fat 3.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 28.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|