Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Easy Philly Cheesesteaks Recipe
- 1 (12-ounce) boneless rib-eye steak , chilled in the freezer for 45 minutes
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 medium bell pepper , cored, seeded, and thinly sliced (optional)
- 1/2 medium yellow onion , thinly sliced
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 8 ounces white button mushrooms , stems trimmed and thinly sliced (optional)
- 4 ounces provolone cheese , thinly sliced
- 2 hoagie rolls , split horizontally and toasted
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?