Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Easy Peach Cobbler Recipe
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon fine salt
- 2 pounds ripe but firm peaches (about 6 medium peaches), halved, pitted, and cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 2 tablespoons cold unsalted butter (1/4 stick), cut into small pieces
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 6 tablespoons cold unsalted butter (3/4 stick), cut into small pieces
- 1/4 cup buttermilk or plain whole-milk yogurt
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?