Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Easy New England Clam Chowder Recipe
- 2 (6-1/2-ounce) cans minced clams, with their juices
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter (1/4 stick)
- 1 cup small-dice yellow onion (about 1/2 medium onion)
- 1 slice thick-cut bacon , finely chopped
- 1 medium garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme or 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups bottled clam juice
- 1 pound russet potatoes (about 2 medium), peeled and cut into medium dice
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?