Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Easy Monday Night Stir Fry
- 3 whole Chicken Breasts (or Other Meat), Cut Into Pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon Sesame Oil (plus Extra To Drizzle Over Meat)
- 1/2 cup Soy Sauce (plus Extra To Drizzle Over Meat)
- 3 Tablespoons Sugar
- 1/2 cup Chicken Broth, Divided
- 2 teaspoons (rounded) Arrowroot
- 3 Tablespoons Peanut Oil, Divided
- 1 whole Medium Onion
- 1 whole Red (or Other Color) Bell Pepper, Cut Into Chunks
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 2 Tablespoons (to 3 Tablespoons) Fresh Ginger, Minced
- 10 whole White Mushrooms, Sliced (can Use Any Mushroom You Like)
- 1 jar (small Jar) Baby Corn, Cut Into Pieces
- 1 teaspoon Rice Vinegar
- 1/4 cup (to 1/2 Cup) Roughly Chopped Cilantro
Directions:View on The Pioneer Woman
Why don't we display directions?