Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Easy Mole Tacos
- 1 pound lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1 (18 ounce) can Progresso™ Recipe Starters™ fire roasted tomato cooking sauce
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons Old El Paso® taco seasoning mix
- 12 Old El Paso® Stand 'N Stuff® taco shells
- Garnishes, if desired:
- Shredded iceberg lettuce (optional)
- Chopped seeded tomato (optional)
- Shredded Cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12g|
|Saturated Fat 3.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|