Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Easy Mocha Mousse
- 6 oz (175 g) semisweet chocolate
- ½ cup (125 mL) strong brewed coffee
- 2 cups (500 mL) whipping (35%) cream
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) confectioner’s (icing) sugar, sifted
- ½ cup (125 mL) whipping (35%) cream
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) confectioners sugar (icing sugar), sifted
- 1 tsp (5 mL) instant coffee powder or granules
- ¼ tsp vanilla (1 mL)
- Small bowl, chilled
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 752kcal (38%)|
|Total Fat 68g (104%)|
|Saturated Fat 42g (209%)|
|Cholesterol 204mg (68%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 40g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|