Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Easy Mexican Pizza
- 1 (13.8 ounce) can Pillsbury® refrigerated classic pizza dough
- 1 cup canned Old El Paso® refried beans
- 1/2 cup Old El Paso® red enchilada sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- Garnishes, as desired:
- 3 medium green onions, chopped
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup Old El Paso® Thick 'n Chunky Salsa
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 19.6g|
|Saturated Fat 10.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 44g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|