Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Easy Lemon-Pepper Blackened Salmon
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon whole black peppercorns
- 4 salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 25g|
|Saturated Fat 7.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|